Shabbat Shalom from NSN! Great Erev Shabbat and Weekend Programming Coming Up
NSN Erev Shabbat and Weekend Schedule
Check out the archives of all of our great Season 3 programming here.
You can check out the full new schedule here as we broadcast another great week of NSN programming:
- JM in the AM with Nachum Segal (6:00 - 9:00 a.m. ET on our LIVEStream and on the radio at: 91.1 fm in NYC, at 90.1 fm in the Hudson Valley, at 91.9 FM in Rockland County, NY)
- Featuring: Nachum conducts the Weekly Update with Malcolm Hoenlein, plus great Jewish music and the Torah portion of the week with Rabbi Benjamin Yudin.
- Encore presentation of Table for Two with Naomi Nachman (9:00 - 10:00 a.m. ET)
- Featuring: Carol Ungar, author of "Jewish Soul Food," Rabbi Shlomo Ezagui from The Kind Kitchen in Palm Beach, Florida and a fabulous cheese tasting with Bridgette Mizrachi of Sincerely Bridgette Cheese Company.
- NSN Erev Shabbat Music Mix, sponsored by Kedem (10:00 a.m. - candle lighting time ET)
- Saturday Night Segal with Avrumi (9:00 - 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Featuring: Great Jewish music and Rabbi Eliezer Zwickler on the Torah portion of the week.
- Eternal Flame with Rabbi YY Jacobson (10:00 - 11:00 p.m. ET)
- Headlines with Dovid Lichtenstein (11:00 p.m. - Midnight ET)
- JM Sunday with Mattes Weingast (7:00 - 9:00 a.m. ET)
- Featuring: Great Jewish music, news from Israel and Morning Chizuk with Rabbi Dovid Goldwasser.
- NSN Sunday Music Mix including an encore of The Z Report with Yossi Zweig (11:00am - 1:00 p.m. ET), an encore of SNS with Avrumi (1:00 - 2:00 p.m. ET) and an encore of Top 9@9 with Yossi Zweig (3:00 - 4:00 p.m. ET)
- Encore presentation of JM Sunday with Mattes Weingast (Midnight - 2:00 a.m. ET)